What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the full, final and verbally inspired revelation of God and that it is authoritative in our lives.
- We believe that God is the infinitely holy, sovereign Creator of the universe and that His holiness is the standard to which man is held.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God, that He came to earth in the form of man, that His sacrificial death on the cross paid penalty for the sin of mankind, that He rose again conquering sin, death,and Hell, and that He will return again to claim His own.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is God, that He is the promised Comforter, that He regenerates, indwells, and changes those who believe.
- We believe that by nature man is unable and unwilling to meet the standard of holiness set by God and as a result is at enmity with God; that he is in need of the forgiveness of God, the righteousness of God, and reconciliation with God.
- We believe that through Christ’s sacrificial death on the Cross man may be forgiven by and reconciled to God. Man is only accepted through Christ’s imputed righteousness by God’s unmerited favor through faith in Christ and His completed work. We believe that conviction of sin by the Holy Spirit and an attitude of submission to God and His Word is key to repentance.